It has been about 6 months since I’ve begun my blog. And while I am super proud of myself for sticking to something that I love and enjoy, I do sometimes question my overall purpose and goal. There are times when I could be hard on myself and question what others may think or have to say. I fear that I am wasting my time and will never compare to other bloggers out there. I question my purpose and what I want to accomplish from blogging. Negative thoughts stir through my head as I spend time writing, planning, and posting. But every time that I begin to have negative thoughts, I refer back to the reasons that I enjoy blogging and then I keep going.
These are the 5 reasons that I enjoy blogging:
- Personal diary: I often talk to myself and thoughts are constantly going through my head. It is nice to have a personal space that I can document my thoughts, my love of fashion, my children, and road to health and wellness.
- Creativity: Blogging encourages my creative juices. Since I have started my blog, I am constantly thinking of ways to expand my personal brand. I have so many ideas and things I want to do. And blogging helps me to stay focused on the things I dream of doing.
- Relationships: I have met so many people and interacted with so many people that I would have never spoken to if I wasn’t blogging. The blogger community is full of such inspiring women that encourage and inspire me daily.
- Opening up: If you know me, you know I am kind of shy and stay to myself for the most part. I have found myself to be more social and more willing to speak to complete strangers.
- Self-Improvemement: Putting my life on display allows me to focus on bettering myself everyday. Blogging allows me to document my goals and visualize the progress I am making, It is a tool that holds me accountable to being my best.
With that being said, I may not know my complete direction but I do know that I enjoy the journey. So hopefully you continue to follow me on this journey. I have fun and new things in store for these next few months. What would you like to see from me on VanityRedefined?
Thanks again for reading! Enjoy your weekend!