Can you believe there are only 7 days until Christmas?!?! It came way faster than I was ready for. I have literally only bought 2 gifts!! EEK!!! I will be taking advantage of all the free expedited shipping going on and I will be ordering online for the next 2 days. I just pray everything comes in time. Once I start shopping, my list just continues to grow and grow. You got teachers, friends, family, kids, significant others, etc. Well, if you are like me and searching for those last minute gift options, I have created a perfect gift guide that won’t break the bank.
Do you still have a lot of Christmas shopping to do? Will you be hitting the malls this week to finish up???
CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS UNDER $50
Christmas Gift Ideas Under $50:
1. M.A.C Snowball Warm Mini Lipstick Kit : This makes for a great gift to give to your friends. It comes in a cute packaging and the lipsticks are good for when you need to fit into a small clutch.
2. Voluspa Maison Travel Tin Candles : This is a great gift for coworkers or for the kid’s teachers. They come in cute colorful tins and they smell great!
4. Casemate Mother of Pearl iPhone Case : This case is so cute and sparkly and would make a great gift for any girl in your world. I actually want one for myself :-).
5. Mantraband ‘She Believed She Could’ Cuff : I love positive and motivating messages around me at all times. And these bracelets are a great reminder to be great everyday! I bought these for friends last year and they loved them.
6. SOLO Mio Sonic Face Cleanser : This is a great face cleanser for the price. It works really well to help clean your face and remove makeup.
7. KIKKI.K Create Your Life Plan Book : We are all on this mission to create the best life and improve different aspects of our lives. So who wouldn’t appreciate this gift that can help you on this journey.
8. Ted Baker Luggage Tag & Passport Holder : I’ll be taking trips next year and these luggage tags and passport holders are really cute and girly.